46191 Westlake Dr, Suite#202, Sterling, VA 20165
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Digital Hie!
The below-mentioned terms and conditions delineate the rules and regulations for the use of Digital Hie Technologies, located at https://www.digitalhie.com
By using the Digital Hie website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use the Digital Hie website if you do not accept to bear all of the terms and conditions expressed on this page.
The following phrasing applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to the user, the person who logs on to the Digital Hie website and is compliant with Digital Hie’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Digital Hie.
Unless otherwise stated, Digital Hie and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on our website. The rights of all intellectual property are reserved. You may access this from Digital Hie website for your personal/business use subject to restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Digital Hie website
- Sell, rent or sub-license content from the Digital Hie website
- Reproduce, duplicate or replicate material from the Digital Hie website
- Redistribute materials from the Digital Hie website.
Parts of this website present an option for users to publish opinions and information in specific areas of the website through comments, contact forms, etc. Digital Hie Technologies does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments on the website. User comments do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of Digital Hie Technologies, its agencies and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the opinions of anyone who posts their views and opinions. To the extent allowed by relevant laws, Digital Hie Technologies shall not be liable for the Comments, damages or costs caused and/or suffered as a consequence of any use of and/or publishing of and/or formation of the Comments on this website.
Digital Hie secures the freedom to observe all Comments and to terminate any Statements which can be deemed unacceptable, abusive or causes a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You certify and convey that:
- You are permitted to publish the Comments on the Digital Hie Technologies website and have all required permissions and approvals to do so;
- The Statements do not intrude on any intellectual belongings right, such as without restriction copyright, patent or branding of any third party;
- The Statements do not include any slanderous, defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise prohibited material which against privacy
- The Statements will not be utilised to request or advertise a company or custom or present commercial actions or illegal activity.
You hereby give Digital Hie non-exclusive permission to utilise, duplicate, rework and permit others to use, duplicate and revise any of your Statements in any and all records, forms or media.
We may consider or endorse other link requests from the following classes of institutions:
- commonly-known customer and/or company data authorities;
- community sites;
- companies or other groups designating charities;
- online directories;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and conferring firms; and
- academic establishments and trade affiliations.
We will endorse link recommendations from these communities if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us examine unfavourably to ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the community does not have any adverse documents with us, and (c) the link is in the context of public resource data.
Without initial license and documented consent, you may not make frames around our Web Pages that change in any way the graphical representation or impression of the Digital Hie Website.
No link(s) should occur on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which violates, otherwise disobeys, or supports the breach or other infringement of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We secure the freedom to request that you release all links or any distinct link to our Website. You consent to immediately remove all links to the Digital Hie website upon request.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover any link on our Website that is objectionable for any basis, you are free to contact and notify us at any moment. We will entertain suggestions to remove links but we are not bound to do so or to respond to you instantly.
To the maximum extent allowed by relevant law, we exclude all terms, guarantees and requirements relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- restrict or ban our or your penalty for death or personal damage;
- restrict or exclude our or your detriment for forgery or dishonest misrepresentation;
- alter any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not allowed under applicable law.
Any queries? Feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com