Digital Hie offers highly competitive services in healthcare industry. We are systems integrators of healthcare systems in USA. CMS efforts to revamp Medicare and Medicaid processes resulted emergence of highly sophisticated technology frameworks to bring about interoperability among the healthcare systems in use for recording the patients’ health records. The systems available EMR, EHR, PHR provided for exchange of the information through paper based records. CMS efforts are to provide for systems to facilitate electronic exchange of information among the healthcare providers and the patients. The challenge for such exchange of information among the different systems is interoperability as the data is stored in the disparate formats. The frameworks like Healthcare Level 7(HL7), Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) for systems integration, emerged to address the challenge.
- More Information about NwHIN Connect can be found in connect
- Direct and Healthcare Secure e-Mail Exchange Solutions.
- Health Information Service Provider (HISP) Connectivity and Interoperability Solutions.
- More Information about NwHIN Direct can be found in direct
- NwHIN Direct Consulting Services.
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) Connectivity and Payload Transformation Services.
- Expertise in United States State level HIE Connectivity, HISP Services and public health reporting.
- Writing Adapters to integrate Master Patient Index, Registry and Repositories.
- Integrating Policy Engine Adapters to Nationwide Health Information Exchanges.
- Customizing Apache James Mail Server Mailets to integrate with Healthcare specific products, utilities are some of our specialized and knowledgeable areas.
Our services in healthcare systems integration are dependable and effective to ensure the healthcare providers are compliant with the Federal policy in USA. We have the privilege of contributing our services to several of our clients to build solutions for effective Health Information Management (HIM) and securely handle confidential patient-identifiable information.