A career at Digital HIE gives you the opportunity to join in the creation of technologies that change the world. Our dedicated people working diligently to make a mark in the evolution of our planet. NOT JUST A JOB. A CAREER. INNOVATE AND EXCEL WITH US!!! Careers @ Digital HIE Digital HIE provides a complete and effective employee orientation program involving induction, domain-related training sessions, cross-cultural training, and personality development for new recruits. Technology sessions are aimed at building teamwork and imparting knowledge in cutting-edge technologies. Knowledge transfers are frequent from the leaders to ensure that your growth is constant. We have always ensured that life at Digital HIE is whatever you dreamed of from a workplace.
We give you all the opportunities to learn, collaborate, and grow in your choice of technology domain.
- Flat organizational structure, ensuring every person has the ability to take responsibility of their work
- We work on the most advanced technologies that will make a difference tomorrow.
- We work on some of the world’s most innovative customers, making our work mission-critical in every way.
- We encourage our people to experiment and come up with proofs of concept, thereby letting them be the masters of their domains.
- Conducive work environment for employee service & satisfaction
- Perfect work-life balance
Email your profile to: email@example.com
- 5+ year(s) of DevOps or Software development experience or a computer science/engineering degree
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure as code, terraform, packer, ansible
- 5+ years of experience in Linux tools and shell scripting or other Linux automation
- 3+ years of experience with AWS management
- 3+ years of experience with Docker, containerization, kubernetes preferred
- 4+ years of experience with continuous integration/deployment tools such as Jenkins or Buildkite
- 3+ years creating, executing, and troubleshooting complex, automated processes used to configure servers and/or deploy code
- 8+ years of experience in onfiguring, Design, Build, Test and Deploy the core Materials/Inventory Management solutions and ensure it works seamlessly.
- 5+ years of experience in Design and optimize End to End SAP Materials/Inventory Management processes at the client
- 5+ years of experience in conducting workshops to drive Key Design Decisions with clear recommendations and leading practices
- 3+ years of experience in developing strong relationships with clients and gain the trust of key advisors
- 3+ years of experience in making the business case for the SAP technology solution and recommend to the clients
- 3+ years of experience in pitching on sales efforts when needed
Continue to learn and develop your technical SAP and business expertise
7+ Years of Experience required
- Exposure in overall SDLC including requirement gathering, development, testing, debugging, deployment, documentation, production support and Extensive experience in Project Management methodologies, RDBMS
- Possess knowledge of Security architecture principles and best practices
- Ability to define system integration requirements
Work with external vendors to define functional and non-functional requirements
- Create documentation with use cases, and application workflows
- Analyze system integration mechanisms such as SOAP Service, REST APIs
- Experience using visualization and modeling tools to showcase current / future states of the system
- RDBMS experience (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle) and ability to write SQL queries
Practical understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) concepts like Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling, Fact and Dimension tables
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in process improvement, normalization/de-normalization, data extraction, data cleansing, data manipulation
- Experience developing mapping spreadsheets for (ETL) team with source to target data mapping with physical naming standards, datatypes, volumetric, domain definitions, and corporate meta-data definitions
- Have experience working with XML & JSON– structure elements
- Possess strong organizational and oral communication skills.
5+ Years of Experience required and multiple positions are available
- Strong experience in Software Testing/Automation
- Web application automation knowledge (Selenium/Protractor)
- Hands-on in Design/Develop /maintain test automation frameworks
- Knowledge on CSS/HTML based Reports, Extent reports
- Experience in preparing Test Automation strategy and defining processes
- Automation experience with Test Management tools and CI/CD tools
- Experience on Automation tool feasibility study, framework development
- Database testing
- Framework development experience in any one automation tool is mandatory
- Should be able to drive the project individually from interactions with client SPOCs to estimates, planning , deliverables. status and case study
- Knowledge on API Testing and API Automation with any Language
- Proficiency with web technologies and data structures – HTML, CSS, DOM, Elements, Arrays, Loops
- Experience documenting all aspects of the testing environment/process and writing testing guides
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Agile experience is required
// Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7