46191 Westlake Dr, Suite#202, Sterling, VA 20165
We give you all the opportunities to learn, collaborate, and grow in your choice of technology domain.
- Flat organizational structure, ensuring every person has the ability to take responsibility of their work
- We work on the most advanced technologies that will make a difference tomorrow.
- We work on some of the world’s most innovative customers, making our work mission-critical in every way.
- We encourage our people to experiment and come up with proofs of concept, thereby letting them be the masters of their domains.
- Conducive work environment for employee service & satisfaction
- Perfect work-life balance
Email your profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to learn quickly with a demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines
- Experience with data mapping, translation, and validation
- Experience with FHIR R4 and FHIR STU3 implementations
- Knowledge of the FHIR application interface development and terminology mapping across inbound and outbound interfaces
- Experience serving as subject matter expert for FHIR interface development
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with CDC is a plus.
- Experience with the MedMorph Implementation Guide (IG)
- Experience with the MedMorph Data Query IG
- Experience with Java/ C# programming
- Experience with other HL7 standards (including FHIR DSTU2)
- Experience implementing web services.
Digital HIE Inc is looking for a Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Technical SME to join our team. This position is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced environment.
- Perform gap analysis on project requirements for creating new FHIR interfaces and enhancing existing FHIR interfaces.
- Identify the FHIR implementation guide necessary to perform application functionality
- Work with application and data SMEs to build mapping of data elements to FHIR fields and enumerations.
- Work with customers to align on interfaces that will solve their use case.
Must Have: Nice to have: Job Role: Digital HIE Inc is looking for a Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Technical SME to join our team. This position is a great opportunity for a highly ...
- Required Professional and Technical Expertise based on technology framework
- Experience working with the HL7 FHIR Data Standard: specifically experience in mapping other data models to HL7 FHIR, parsing data in XML and JSON using FHIR APIs, and developing FHIR endpoint.
- Must have experience working/implementing an API integration.
- Technical skills- API, XML, HL7 or EDI.
- Experience with FHIR data repository management required.
- Must have at least 15 years total work experience.
- Strong experience in HL7 FHIR standards and healthcare data exchange.
- Experience with developing artifacts, including resources and profile definitions, following the development guidelines, policies, and procedures as defined for FHIR.
- Experience developing and translating non-FHIR API's to FHIR API calls.
- Efficient coding
- To consult team and be an integral part of team as a team player
- To be able to think business along with clients and propose solutions
- To be able to evaluate the business processes and data flows related to Structured Product Labeling and modeling them in the FHIR data standard.
- 5+ years of interface/integration analysis experience.
- Must have experience with HL7 FHIR technologies.
- Must have 2+ years of experience working/implementing an API integration.
- Technical skills- API, XML, HL7 or EDI.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment (Scrum/Kanban/Scrumban/SAFe) environment.
- High preference for candidates with HL7 or FHIR experience as they will be working with these healthcare standards.
- Understanding and experience using structured data such as HL7, FHIR, XML and experience mapping documents from one format to another; Well versed in construction of data dictionaries
- Experience with crafting and integration/API user stories for the data usage to support processes between functions and systems (Request and Response).
- Knowledge of Web Service API’s – SOAP, XML, REST, JSON.
- Ability to successfully interact with business/client-facing and technical/internal-facing stakeholders and bridge the gap; Ability to work effectively in an Integrated Project Team (IPT)
- Experience writing SMART user stories and acceptance criteria pertaining to health care domains for data integration features from “source to target”.
- The Senior Business Analyst will lead the business systems analysis effort for data integration projects ensuring seamless support for our diverse product groups in the Integrated Project Team.
- The Senior Business Analyst will be the liaison between our technical teams including QA and our business stakeholders.
- This position will perform the initial data integrations requirements analysis, create functional specification documents including ‘source to target’ mappings, data flows and context diagrams for data required to enable the request, create user stories and solution integration test plans and provide support throughout the project development lifecycle.
- The Senior BA will work closely with team resources (developers) and Technical Product Manager in accordance with the assigned project business objectives and Key Result areas. Track agreed upon data integrations project plans and ensure issues are identified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- The lead analyst will assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules for the data integration components and communicate status to the PMO.
- The Senior BA will clearly follow the SDLC life cycle or associated client frameworks, and manage the data integrations review gates between business, developers, and QA, as per the client framework
- The resource will work with a Scrum framework to deliver service-based integrations as APIs that expose data from our systems of record.
- Partner with Product owners (Pos) and Technical Product Managers (TPMs) to create user stories that describe the work needed and identify the data integration criteria which define success.
- Partner with the Technical Product Manager to continually refine the product backlog and aid in sprint planning; Ensure that there is no potential technical debt.
- Understand the desired outcome for API integration and be able to validate the design for the API, and all its components based on discovery with the system of record.
- Regularly work with the TPMs team to groom stories in the backlog for further clarity and completeness
- US Citizenship is required.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Azure cloud computing services and the various delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Strong scripting or programming skills for automating tasks efficiency (PowerShell/Bash)
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Gitlab, Octopus etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) at least one tool (ARM Templates/ Bicep/ Terraform)
- Hands-on experience in using Microsoft Azure Cloud services
- Strong knowledge about Git and branching strategies
- Knowledge and orchestration skills with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Exhibition of strong problem-solving skills and effective communication. A team player with an ability to navigate challenges and collaborate with the team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience in systems automation and systems engineering
- Work experience in Healthcare Industry
- Hands-on experience in Azure DevSecOps
- Azure DevSecOps Security related certification (AZ-500)
- Azure Fundamentals certification or any other AZ certificate
- Detailed understanding of Azure pricing models
- US Citizenship required
Required Qualifications: Bonus Value: