About the job
Digital HIE Inc is a Women Owned Minority Small Business and SBA 8(a) certified company that specializes in healthcare technology. Our services include new application development, enhancing existing applications by integrating with EHR systems, architectural consolidation, migration of legacy applications to modern technologies, and NwHIN connect services for compliance and reporting purposes. We also develop custom adapters to integrate our services with your EHR and other healthcare systems you use. We are certified for EHNAC Accreditation.
This is a full-time remote role for a Functional Business Analyst. The Functional Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and designing business processes, gathering and documenting business requirements, and communicating effectively with stakeholders. The Functional Business Analyst will also be responsible for conducting market analysis and competitive research, identifying areas for improvement, and recommending solutions.
The Functional Analyst is expected to develop functional expertise in various aspects of the delivery lifecycle including:
- Participating in requirements sessions, creating general designs, performing assembly testing, and supporting development efforts for multiple functional areas within team
- Providing functional support to Developers and System Analysts
- Supporting the resolution of production issues and data cleanup efforts through functional analysis and testing
- Experience with software development and maintenance practices and methodologies (especially requirements, design and testing phases) a plus
- Knowledge of information systems and current computer technology and cloud a plus.
- Familiarity with SQL, XML, and Oracle environment a plus.
- Familiarity with web and reporting technology is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology is a plus.
- Experience with Public Health is required.
- Experience with Azure technologies is a plus.